Sunday 1 January 2017

My Christmas Day | 2016

I had originally planned on doing a what I got for Christmas style post but as I had such a lovely day I thought I would share the whole thing with you.


This year my boyfriend stayed on Christmas Eve so I was lucky enough to spend Christmas morning with him and we were able to open our presents together. This was the first year we had done this and it was absolutley lovely, I hope to be able to do this again next year. Both he and I were spoilt by my family and it was really nice for us to see him opening all of his presents, even though the presents he was most excited about was a £5 tripod I got him from amazon. My morning was spent having his camera shoved in my face.

We then dropped him off at home and when we returned we came back to my stepdad dressed like this.

He had been hinting about a 'Christmas suit' for the whole of December but I did not expect to come back to this at all. It was really funny and had us all laughing. He even wore the suit whilst cooking and eating Christmas dinner.

As a joke presents we got my Grandma and blow up zimmer frame and my Grandad a blow up walking stick. Luckily they both saw the funny side of it and posed for a photo, I really love this photo.

Finally it was time for dinner. Dinner this year was amazing and I ate way too much, I also managed to find a wine that I actually enjoy drinking. The white peach and mango Echo Falls wine is definitely worth a try if like me you're not really a fan.


I had been looking forward to Christmas dinner for weeks and it certainly did not disappoint! I'm looking forward to next years already.

What I got for Christmas:
My main present this year was a new pair of straighteners. I got the copper GHDs, these were very much needed as I had burnt through the wire of my old pair which I highly doubt is safe to use. I then got lots of copper/rose gold themed gifts. As always I received lots of makeup including the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics pallette and a Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy and enough Lush and Bodyshop products to last me the whole year. I also got way too much chocolate and a massive tub of jelly beans which I have been eating all week, From my boyfriend I got a new pair of headphones as my old ones broke last year, I also got tickets to go and see All Time Low in March which I am so excited for, I've wanted to see them since I was about 13.

I always feel a little sad when the festive period comes to an end but I think this year has hit me harder than any before. I've been struggling to find motivation to do anything the past couple of weeks but hopefully I will be able to get back on track soon.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I'm very excited to see what 2017 brings for me and my blog. As ever thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!
-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment