Sunday 27 November 2016

Netflix Shows I've Been Loving

I haven't really done an awful lot this week as I have been having a huuge lazy week. My time has mostly been spent eating, reading and watching Netflix, I have been trying to distract myself from spending all of my time on social media recently.


So, this week I have decided to prepare a list of the shows that I have been watching recently on Netflix.

The first show that I have been absolutely loving is Gilmore Girls. I had seen a lot of people talking about this show on Twitter and so I decided to give it a go. I have really missed having a girly show to watch so this show fills the void quite nicely. I think I remember having watched a few episodes with my mum as I was growing up but I really wanted to start the show from the beginning. Since starting the show on Monday I have been hooked. I am currently up to episode 10 of the first series. Although I didn't get to watch the whole series before the new one comes out I am still excited to watch that when I'm done. This show hasn't yet failed to cheer me up when I'm feeling a little down, it does however make me miss my mum a lot!


The second show that I have been enjoying is Episodes. I feel like this show is highly underrated as I never really hear anyone talking about it. I started watching this show on a recommendation from my boyfriend. I really like that the episodes are only half an hour because sometimes I just don't feel like I could sit and watch something for an hour. It's also nice to be able to watch a comedy every now and then. I am currently up to episode 3 of series 3. I am hoping that I will be able to finish the whole series in time for the new one so that I can watch it with my boyfriend. If you are looking for a comedy that doesn't feel too time consuming I definitely recommend Episodes!


The final show that I want to include in this list is Orphan Black. This is another show that pretty much everyone on the internet has already watched but as always I'm a little late on the bandwagon. I started watching the show over the summer but have recently got back into it now that more episodes have been added to Netflix, I believe it is actually a Netflix Original now. As with most of the shows I watch I am trying to finish the whole series before the new series comes out, luckily the new episodes will go straight to Netflix so I wont have to worry about catching them on TV. I am currently up to episode 8 of the second series.

I feel like the three shows that I am currently watching are quite a nice mix, I have a different show for each mood that I'm in.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope that it helped you pick your next show to watch if you were searching! As always, a follow would be greatly appreciated if you want to stick around!
-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment